Moving out of California?

Moving Out of California

Moving out of Monterey, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Ventura, or Kern County?

Own a home, want to buy cash out of state without having to refinance? I may have an option for you! See If I can solve your where do I move and how to only move once questions.

Learn How HomeLight Trade-In works

1. Get HomeLight’s purchase price

We’ll work with your real estate agent to make an offer on your current home. That’s the price we’ll pay you for your current home as soon as you’re ready to move into your new home.

2. Make a strong offer on your new home

When you’ve found the home of your dreams, you’ll be ready to make an offer with no lending or home sale contingency. This means you’re more likely to close and can do so on your own timeline.

3. Move in on your schedule

Once your offer is accepted, everything comes together in days, not months. We buy your home at the purchase price so you get the cash to close on your dream home and control when you move.

4. Get full market value when we sell your home

We work with your agent to list your past home. If your home sells for more than the price HomeLight paid for it, we give you the additional cash minus selling costs and program fees.*

I have helped other client sell with Homelight and I would love to earn the opportunity to help you. Four easy ways to get started:

  1. Call me directly 805-748-2262
  2. Use My contact form note Home Trade-In
  4. Message me on Telegram:

What I need to get started:

  1. Name:
  2. Email:
  3. Phone:
  4. Address
  5. Apt/Suite/Unit
  6. City
  7. zip
  8. Estimate home value
  9. Date you want us to follow up
  10. What time range works best for you? (2-hour windows work best)

I will be on the Zoom meeting and look forward to seeing you.

James Outland Jr. Broker Associate

Outland and Associates Real Estate, DRE#01314390

805-748-2262 Mobile / Texting

0/5 (0 Reviews)
Scroll to Top