Keep your Commercial Sale Transactions compliant
Did you know? California Civil Code 1103 requires that all commercial property sale transactions disclose natural hazards:
- Special Flood Hazard Area
- Area of Potential Flooding (dam failure inundation)
- Very High Fire Hazard Severity Zone
- Wildland Area That May Contain Substantial Forest Fire Risks and Hazards
- Earthquake Fault Zone Seismic Hazard Zone (Liquefaction/Landslide)
Our Industry Standard NHD Report can help keep you and the seller compliant!
It also contains:
- Property Tax Liability
- AAI-Compliant Environmental Screening of 17 government databases – an insightful preview BEFORE investing in a Phase I report
Producing NHD Reports for:
- Office Buildings
- Retail Centers & Pads
- Agricultural & Commercially Zoned Land
- Apartment Buildings
- Single-Tenant Properties
- Schools, Churches, etc.
Contact me for your residential and commercial NHD needs.
Melody MaddoxArea Manager
View in Browser