Getting started the first step in the home selling process, let’s cover a few topics to see where you are today.
- Do you know why you want to sell?
- Now that you know you want to sell, when is the best time for you to sell vs. the market?
- Do you know the value of your home or what it’s worth?
- If you know the valuation of your home, how do you want to price your home?
- Did you prepare your home for sale?
- I have a list of vendors who have helped past clients, tell me what you need.
- What do we do for you when we market a home?
- Let’s go over the listing agreements.
- When we receive an offer on your home now what?
- Once an offer has been accepted and communicated, what should you do next?
- Packing and moving is a tremendous job, start early to simplify.
- Don’t forget to transfer service, utilities, and leave a cheat sheet for the buyer😊
I’m going to look into each topic and generate your checklist of things that I find work. This list is subject to change and update. I encourage anyone with issues questions, suggestions to please let me know.
James Outland Jr. / Broker/ Realtor/ Co-Owner/ DRE#0131430
2665 Shell Beach Road, Suite J, Pismo Beach, Ca 93449
805-748-2262 Cell/Text James@Outlandinc.com Contact Me